What is a dog daycare exactly?
Dog daycare (or doggy daycare services) is when you leave your dog in the hands and home of a caring dog sitter while you’re away. The duration is usually for less than a day.
Why use a dog daycare service?
There are times where you have to be away for a day or less, and not everyone around you has experience dealing with pets. Instead of worrying about whether your dog is properly cared for, why not leave them in the hands of skillful dog daycare sitters who have pets of their own and are experienced with taking care of pets?
- You can rest assured that the dog sitter is experienced and verified.
- Your dog will have company to pass the time, either with the dog sitter or with other dogs.
- Your dog will be covered by premium insurance if you’ve made a qualified booking.
Ensure your dog daycare services goes well
Communicate with Your Dog SitterDoes your dog have any specific preferences that the dog daycare sitter needs to know about? Does it have a special toy or blanket that needs to be brought along? Make sure these are all communicated before the sitter arrives to pick up your dog.
Share Information About Your DogEnsure that the sitter you book has agreed with you on what he/she should do and avoid doing with your dog. If your dog likes regular walking, this should be made known early to avoid any complications during the booking.
Plan Activities and Set RulesIf you’d like updates on how your dog is doing, request updates from the sitter. They’ll be able to send you photos of your dog enjoying its time at the dog daycare via the Furwy platform and you’ll feel relieved that your pet is well taken care of
Here’s what you can expect when you hire dog daycare services from Furwy:
– A warm and friendly environment in the dog daycare
– Reduce your dog’s stress of being away from you
– Dedicated attention to your dog during the day
– Companionship for your dog the whole day
– Earn Furwy points each time to redeem free walks and more
At Furwy, we’re here to ensure that your dog(s) is/are left in the hands of trusted and experienced dog daycare sitters. Your dog will not only be cared for like family, but using us also includes an extra layer of protection with our premium pet insurance. This ensures your dog is covered, no matter what the situation.
1. Search for a dog daycareBrowse different dog daycare sitter profiles till you find one that matches your requirements.
2. Connect to Dog DaycareSend a message to the dog sitter you choose, and arrange to meet them in person.
3. Confirm Dog Daycare BookingConfirm the doggy daycare booking, and you’re all set!
Here's how it works
Find, Book and Relax!1. Search for the service you need and browse pet sitter profiles
2. Send a message and meet the pet sitter in-person
3. Confirm the pet sitter booking and you're all set!
About Pet Sitting
No cages, reduced risk of kennel diseases, and most importantly, personal love and care for your pet, including sharing of daily photos and updates with you while you are away.
Premium insurance covers your pet for qualified bookings.
And every time you book with us, earn points for free nights and more!
About Dog Walking
And every time you book with us, earn points for free walks and more!
About Pet Grooming
Choose to bring your pet to the groomer, or the groomer comes to you.
And every time you book with us, earn points for free groomings and more!